Many professionals with varied backgrounds have joined Vision One IT Consulting to help us develop innovative technology solutions. We are building our success on the innovation, skills and entrepreneurial spirit of each of our team members. We recognize the value in contributions from all levels.
We have a strong “promote from within” policy and are looking for professionals who want to grow with us. We take great pride in the members of the Vision One team. They are carefully selected, trained and managed to be the best. It is very important that they not only have the necessary knowledge, skill, and experience to the get the job done, but that they also care about the quality of the work they do, and the clients they serve.
Systems Engineer II
Our professional services team has a mix of time and material clients, fully managed clients, and project work. We are looking to add another team member with at least 3 years of relevant experience working in IT support or managed services. Qualified candidates should meet several of the below descriptions:
- Proficient with Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Proficient with Windows Server 2008 R2 through 2019
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 365
- Proficient with Windows server management (DHCP, DNS, print server, file server, etc.)
- Familiar with iSCSI, FC, and SAS SAN concepts with real-world SAN experience strongly preferred
- Familiar with Veeam, Datto, or similar BDR solutions
- Familiar with Remote Desktop Services
- Proficient with Windows 10 Professional/Enterprise
- Experienced with basic to advanced networking including subnetting concepts, routing, VPN, and firewall technologies
- Willing to travel out of state or out of country multiple times a year
Candidates experienced with MSP tools (ConnectWise Manage, Automate, Control) are strongly preferred.